We need some news About CoolBasic Clasic

Discuss about CoolBasic as a product here.
mclout99
Newcomer

We need some news About CoolBasic Clasic

Post by mclout99 »

There has been no update to the Dev Blog sense Jan. What gives? We all look forward to the new Coolbasic (now both of them) , but we need updates to tell us what is happening.
Astigma

Re: We need some news About CoolBasic Clasic

Post by Astigma »

The development state of CoolBasic Classic moved from planning to real actions (altought we still are planning, but now we are constantly coding also). That might be the main reason for quiet blog. Nevertheless, there have been many news in Finnish in this forum and, as you may know, the development team was founded at the beginning of this year. The team has been working hard and we already have some very good results. We just don't want to spoil them yet and some of them are not even ready to be released publicly.

To not to post any blog messages is surely not our purpose. Obviously we should post these news also in English. I think we should make some kind of development report in English to clear things out. Thank you for your interest and hopefully this answered to your need of information for now.
peter

Post by peter »

Hi,

I was wondering the whole time what are they doing!
But now I know the reasons. A good explanation by you.
Thank you very much.
mclout99
Newcomer

Post by mclout99 »

Cool. Thanks for the update. Maybe U can just make mini blogs so people don't think the project is dead. Hope to here from U guys.