Immah noob...

Do you have something to share with us? A tip for newbies, perhaps? Post it here.
Gorekiller6

Immah noob...

Post by Gorekiller6 »

Hello. Im Immah noob at making video games with cool basic, and so far, the "finnish" manual isn't working out. does anyone know where
there may be a manual? In english? :?:
Gorekiller6

Re: Immah noob...

Post by Gorekiller6 »

Maby I should go........ :|
temu92
Web Developer
Web Developer

Post by temu92 »

Forums is not a chat. Do not expect to get answers right away. With a little own effort you could find links to english manuals already posted around here.

EDIT: Took 20 seconds to find that topic: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1213&p=19176#p19151

Also it would be nice, if you registered here. You could edit your messages. Look that. You already succeeded to made 4 posts in row.
Gorekiller6

Post by Gorekiller6 »

Well if ur trying to get me to join, your really must be doing a good job being all forcefull and stuff. Don't be rude, please.
Gorekiller6

Post by Gorekiller6 »

and, DURP... I think I know that.
mikeful

Post by mikeful »

Removed some unnecessary posts. Please don't do it again. :S
Pelejä: Pelasta puhe, Grinder
Muuta: Blogi, Twitter
Awaclus
Forum Veteran

Post by Awaclus »

Gorekiller6 wrote:Don't be rude, please.
Look into a mirror, please. And why shouldn't You join? Being able to edit your posts is a GREAT advantage, and posting seven million messages after each other inside one hour does NOT look nice. Instead of being a guest -> register. It doesn't cost anything, or does it?

Offtopic: I am sending this wannaB-moderating post almost only becouse I want to train my English skills, wich aren't very high so don't take it too seriously :)