My first game:Big Shape

Announce your Work In Process and finalized projects here.
@Crazy
Newcomer

My first game:Big Shape

Post by @Crazy »

Hey all.
This is my first game.
I'm pleased that, I know little bit how the write code.
I already know some problems and I will try to fix then in future.
I am happy to receive reviews, as well as ideas and help, if you found some bugs, let me know.
Problems:
*No decent menu, you can to play when you pressing any key (except for the mouse buttons).
*Music takes only one round, and then it ends.
*When you hit the wall / feed yourself, you can't directly return to the main menu, you need to start the game again.
"If are so many bugs why this isn't a Beta?":Since I can't promise that all (not even half) of my plans succeed (Note: plan would be more much than that, the lack of a couple of those above), in other words, the game would be a disappointment to many.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Game:
The idea of the game is to guide and increase the worm.I know this is an old idea and very simple but still a good start.
My website found here :3
http://pulsegames.bugs3.com/2015/Pulse.html

What news:
Music and own website.

Finnish:
Joo elikkä tosiaankin, tämä on vasta ensimmäinen pelini ,ja olen tyytäväinen että osaan edes vähän ohjelmoida.
Tiedän jo valmiiksi pelin ongelmista, ja puutteista, joita yritän tulevaisuudessa sitten korjata.
Mutta otan mielelläni vastaan arvosteluja, sekä ideoita ja apua, jos löydätte joitain bugeja kertokaa ihmeessä.
Ongelmia:
*Pelissä ei ole kunnollista valikkoa vaan pelaamaan pääsee painamalla mitä tahansa näppäintä (lukuun ottamatta hiiri näppäimiä).
*Musiikki soi vain yhden kierroksen.
*Kun osut seinään/syöt itsesi, et voi suoraan palata päävalikkoon vaan sinun täytyy käynnistää peli uudestaan.
"Jos pelissä on noin paljon puutteita miksi tämä ei ole Beta:ssa?":Koska en voi luvata että kaikki (edes puolet) minun suunnitelmista onnistuu. (Huom:Suunitelmia olisi paljon enemmän kuin,noi pari puutetta yläpuolella) Toisinsanoen peli olisi monelle pettymys.
Peli:
Ideana on ohjata, ja suurentaa matoa.Kyllä idea on jo vanha mutta hyvin yksinkertainen, ja ekaksi työksi hyvä vaihtoehto.
Verkkosivuni löytyy täältä :3
http://pulsegames.bugs3.com/2015/Pulse.html

Mitä uutta:
Musiikki ja oma verkkosivu
Attachments
Big Shape.zip
(3.59 MiB) Downloaded 767 times
Last edited by @Crazy on Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lanslotfrog
Newcomer

Re: My first game:Big Shape

Post by lanslotfrog »

hey friend,
why don't you create a method to display menu?
when player hit any key to enter game,then jump onto Game Loop,
when player hit the wall / feed themselves,jump onto Menu Method
my english is not good,i hope you can understand
@Crazy
Newcomer

Post by @Crazy »

Dear player.
My computer has been broken for more than 3 months and I am not able to develop my game. Ideas have already been in the Finnish side of the debate viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3086.If the computer can not be serviced, so I buy a new computer in the near futureI miss programming, and I hope that you cope wait. I'll try to get the game for good shape for the summer, or the summer.
Pulse Games
Awaclus
Forum Veteran

Post by Awaclus »

@Crazy wrote:I'll try to get the game for good shape for the summer, or the summer.
Or perhaps the summer? :P
@Crazy
Newcomer

Post by @Crazy »

Awaclus wrote:
@Crazy wrote:I'll try to get the game for good shape for the summer, or the summer.
Or perhaps the summer? :P
Maybe, maybe no. :P
Pulse Games