portable Empire Earth like game

Person looking for a team or team looking for a person?
Mr. O

portable Empire Earth like game

Post by Mr. O »

I am looking for either a team to join or to start a team to start a series of games that are small and easy to use. The only parameters I have for the game is a fast game and small enough to fit on a 512meg flash drive.
Mr. O

Post by Mr. O »

If you want to contact me my e-mail is mro2352@gmail.com. All you need to send is the e-mail address you want me to send e-mails to and what you want to call yourself.
Just if anyone is interested.
Mr. O
Mr. O
Newcomer

Re: portable Empire Earth like game

Post by Mr. O »

This question has been up for a very long time. I have got absolutely no replies. Not even a nibble. Since I posted this before I joined the forum officaly I have no control over the posts. Please ignore this question.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Mr. O
Mysterius Coder

Post by Mysterius Coder »

Unfotunetly, most people are finns here. They might be a bit frightened to try teamwork when communication has to be in english. Also, people here are quite critical about new projects. If you want to get people intrested, i am afraid that you have to start the project alone first. When people can see an interesting start they'll be begging to help. And yes, its quite hard sometimes to work on your own. That sort of my problem too, i just can't get anything done alone. Good luck to your future projects by the way.
Kyllä minä osaan, mutta kun mieli on tällasen kaaoksen vallassa, niin ei siitä mitään tule.
Mr. O
Newcomer

Post by Mr. O »

Thanks for the response to the question. As you have probably guessed my primary and only language is English. Thanks for the suggestion. I will wait for the new compiler to come out to start the project and when it does I will post the basic part of the program on the website.

Thanks for the reply,
Mr. O
Mysterius Coder

Post by Mysterius Coder »

Might take for ever before a new CB version releases. I suggest to wait for Chaosbasic, which is ment to challange Coolbasic with object oriented programming, much faster compiler, larger command reference et cetera. ChB topic is in finnish, though. But to give you some idea...
-7.7.2008 is some kind of a deadline, for the creator Dibalo will have to serve he's country ;)
-ChB will have a large manual (though, intentions of a english translation are yet to be heard.)
-I seriusly cannot find it in myself to try translating everything ChB is meant to be cabaple of... Lets just say that it will beat the current version of CB 0-10

I've seen some programs translate text, if you happen to find a deasant translator, Here is the topic. You might have already heard of ChB, i just thought its good to be sure. ;)
Kyllä minä osaan, mutta kun mieli on tällasen kaaoksen vallassa, niin ei siitä mitään tule.
Mr. O
Newcomer

Post by Mr. O »

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunitely being one of the few English only speaking forum members I realy appreciate the comments. I will check out this new language. Again I appreciate any comments on the English forum.
Good Luck Zero on the compiler

Mr. O