PCopy issue #80 deadline.

Community home and general chat.
E.K.Virtanen
Newcomer

PCopy issue #80 deadline.

Post by E.K.Virtanen »

Hello folks. Deadline for issue #80 is Saturday 27'th April 2009.
I wish you folks have time and motivation to contribute something after this long period of pure nothing.

PCopy! website and forum
Jare
Devoted Member

Re: PCopy issue #80 deadline.

Post by Jare »

That's nice to hear! Please check out your PM Inbox. I have sent a message few months ago (though nothing urgent there). ;)
E.K.Virtanen
Newcomer

Post by E.K.Virtanen »

CoolBasic is very interesting piece of work in global world, and i know several groups who would love to try it out. Biggest problem has been bad documenting in english.

Now after CB v3 seems to be boosted by a developer, it would be a _perfect_ time to make some noice about CB by the users of it. So make some noice and write something about CB itself or related to CB. Here is something for motivation ;)

@Jare; I have your email, but got no notification about your PM. Just replied to it.
Zero
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Zero »

As what comes to V3 (which is currently under development), I wouldn't want to make too big of a noise about it just yet. Mainly because that would just put some pressure on me which tends to lower quality. While I'm confident that it will be made available at some point this year, it will still take months to get it to such shape it can be introduced publicly to the community. But when we get things rolling, it's going to be a tough ride :)

Once we do deploy, it will be in both english and finnish. The manual, the website, the forums, everything will be localized to both languages, and they'll operate separately from each other. And I think that'd be the perfect time to start making noise about it. While the word catches on, the finnish community should have some time to test it and to sort out some bugs.
CoolBasic henkilökuntaa
Johtava Suunnittelija
CoolBasic V3, CoolBasic Classic

http://www.coolbasic.com/blog